Friday 18 September 2015

Best Features Of Autumn!

Hi everyone.

So today I will just be writing about my favourite features of Autumn.

*So, first of all I love all of the leaves from the trees that lie on the floor. I have no idea why I love this but I suppose it looks beautiful!

* I also love candles!!! and Autumn is the best time of year for candles. I absolutely love all of the beautiful fruity scents of candles.

* Even better, In Autumn it starts to go quite cold which means you can wear fluffy pyjamas, onesies and the best thing is the hot chocolate!! As, I love to have hot chocolate in Autumn and Winter!!

*Another good thing about Autumn is that Halloween is in Autumn!! I have always loved Halloween and I always will! Halloween is the only time of year that you can actually dress up and get free sweets from random people that you live near!!

So, that is all I have got today but make sure you come back on Monday for another blog.
There will be a new blog every Monday, Tuesday and Friday. But sometimes I might not post because I get quite a lot of Homework, so I never have much free time. and a lot of the free time I get I like to spend it with my mum.

Bye xx

No comments:

Post a Comment