Saturday 26 September 2015

All About Me!

Hi everyone!
So I'm really sorry for not posting in a while it is because I have been very busy with homework!


Anyway, today I am just going to tell you some things about me!




I am a 12 year old girl and I am from England! I am currently in year 8- I started year 8 at the beginning of September!

My favourite time of year is winter and autumn, because I just love all of the beautiful colours and the adorable clothes! Also, I love Christmas and snow!
But, where I live we don't get a lot of snow we mostly at rain but we do still get snow sometimes!


I am also a youtuber! I have 2 of my own YouTube channels and I used to be on a collab channels but we have stopped doing that channel!
On 1 of my channels I do beauty/lifestyle/gaming videos and on my other channel I do video stars which are music videos!

Last but not least my pets! I have 1 Syrian hamster called Brindle! I have 3 dogs they are TG Diesel and Oscar! Also, I have a pond in my back garden with 28 fish in it, and in my kitchen I have a fish tank with a sucker fish in it!

So, thank you for taking your time to read my blog!

bye x

No comments:

Post a Comment